How, When, and Why We Collect Information
- Tell A Friend Information. If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a single email inviting him or her to visit the site.
- Polls and Surveys. From time to time, we may conduct polls and surveys. Information collected through our polls, surveys, and questionnaires is used in the aggregate, unless we contact you to request permission to use your individual responses for a particular purpose.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
- Uses of Personal Information
- The personal information that FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN collects on the Website helps us and FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN-related organizations to efficiently and effectively represent our members, to pursue our advocacy agenda, and to provide valuable member benefits.
- In order to advance these goals and activities, we may share the personal information that we collect about you other FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN-related organizations, as well as third parties that perform services on our behalf. Additionally, subject to applicable law, we may share any of the personal information that we collect about you with certain third parties that share our interests.
- We will use your email address to communicate with you about FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN’s activities and offerings, unless you opt-out from receiving such messages. We will also use your email address for administrative purposes, such as notifying you of major Website changes, sending messages related to actions you have taken on the site or for customer service purposes. Although we hope you’ll find these communications informative and useful, if you don’t, you can always unsubscribe by following the simple instructions included in each email.
- When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in this User Agreement, provided that:
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to this User Agreement, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN may, in its sole discretion, modify this User Agreement at any time. By continuing to use this website following our posting of such changes, you agree to be bound by this User Agreement, as modified.
- A. Your Acceptance
- User Agreement
- Effective Date: August, 2016
- More Information
- Information Security and Data Integrity
- You do not collect any personally identifiable information of others, including user names or email addresses, from the Website.
- You do not use the Website for any commercial purposes without the prior written authorization of FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN. You agree not to transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited advertising, promotional information, bulk e-mail or other solicitation. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to material they post on the Website.
- You do not use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You do not transmit or otherwise make available any content containing any “virus,” “worm,” “trojan horse,” or any other computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You do not alter or modify any part of the Website.
- You do not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or our sites or servers (or networks connected to our Website).
- You do not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress, unwanted attention, or discomfort to a person or entity on or through the Website or its communication systems.
- You do not transmit or otherwise make available on or through the Website any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, as solely determined by FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN.
- FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, for any reason, and without notice to you.
- FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN reserves the right to suspend or terminate a user’s access to the Website, without prior notice and at FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN’s sole discretion.
- This list of permissions and restrictions, along with the other terms discussed below, is not intended to be complete, but merely illustrative. We reserve the right in our sole and final judgment to determine whether conduct violates conduct requirements for the Website.
- Your Use of Content on the Site
The following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the Website.
- The content on the Website (other than your User Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (collectively, “FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Content”) is owned by or licensed by FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN. Similarly, the trademarks, service marks and logos contained on the Website are owned or licensed by FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN (“FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Marks”). Except as otherwise provided in this User Agreement or elsewhere on the website (e.g., in the description of a campaign), the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Content and the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Marks may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN. FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Content and the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Marks.
- The Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. As part of such use, you may display, download and/or print pages from the site; you may link to the Website; and you may forward Website materials to others for personal, non-commercial uses that are reasonably related to the Website’s purposes.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Content, User Content, and other third-party content from a variety of sources, and that FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN makes no warranty about the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Content, User Content, or other third-party content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN with respect thereto.
- Warranty Disclaimer
This website is provided to you “as is.” You agree that your use of the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN, as well as its officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN parties”), disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. The FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN parties cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site. Nor do the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN parties guarantee that the website will be error free, or continuously available, or that the website will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN parties do not warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or services provided, advertised or offered by a third party through the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN parties be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, whether or not they are foreseeable, relating to this website, including any damages resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (III) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (V) bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (VI) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN is advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge that the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN parties shall not be liable for user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN parties against any and all claims, of whatever nature, that arise out of your use of and access to the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN website or your violation of any of this user agreement. This indemnification obligation will survive this user agreement and your use of the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN website.
- Ability to Accept User Agreement
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this User Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this User Agreement. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the FIGHT FOR 15 SASKATCHEWAN Website is not intended for children under 13.
This User Agreement is made effective as of August, 2016.